We know that there will be good times ahead when the current crisis passes and lets all embrace the next 4 weeks as an opportunity to get closer to our families and to make the most of all that we have right at hand. We are looking forward to working with you all over the pending weeks to keep Making Fencing Easier.
Thought of the day; It takes up to 21 days in a cocoon for a caterpillar to emerge a beautiful butterfly.
Please see the following key points highlighted in the video explaining how we can help you the best way we possibly can in the coming weeks:
- OUR TEAM: Our Sales, Marketing and Administration teams have successfully relocated to their home offices. Our entire team is working every day to support our customers in any way we can. We are available 7:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday on 0800 003 006
THINGS WE CAN HELP YOU WITH: Services that continue existing include; Quoting, QS, Information, Technical and Product Support. The only thing we can’t do is Dispatch Goods to you.
STOCK: We have loads of stock arriving over the next 4 weeks and we have great stock in our warehouses in multiple locations; so the day the lockdown is lifted we will be right into it and we will get those orders out to you as fast as we can.
CUSTOMER SERVICE: Our Customer Service team will be ensuring that we work with all our customers on new and existing orders to ensure we priorities the products you need to meet your project deadlines, once the lockdown is lifted.
Important links for business owners and self-employers:
- https://bit.ly/2Ux72Pe – Financial Support
- https://bit.ly/33I0xND – COVID-19 & the workplace
- https://bit.ly/2JfhG7M – Wage Subsidy
- https://bit.ly/3bmk60u – Leave Payment
Thank you for all your support so far in 2020. We going to make it, and we going to make it better, we are going to come out the other side of this stronger together!