With over 20 years of experience, Boundaryline is an expert in the NZ fencing industry with a portfolio of businesses including Fentec, Heritage Gates and Fencing, and the Southern Lumber Company making up the Terranota Ltd ‘Group’. We are fast-moving and forward-thinking, providing fencing and gate solutions across residential, lifestyle, rural, and commercial sectors. Business is growing and to support that growth we are looking for a dynamic, talented Graphic Designer to join our team, with responsibilities that reach nationwide.
You’ll be tasked with delivering standout marketing material that will help position our salespeople, branches, divisions and brand ahead of our competitors. You’ll work with the team to support business growth through marketing projects, strategies and campaigns.
- Creative design content across print, social media, web, signage, and all collateral within agreed deadlines;
- Liaising with internal clients to deliver an outstanding creative experience that wows our customers;
- Working with our Marketing Team Leader to deliver new and creative marketing initiatives.
- Pragmatic, with a great personality and a sense of humour
- A computer graphic design related tertiary qualification
- Advanced level skills in Adobe Creative Suite with particular focus on InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premier
- Video editing skills
- Proven ability to balance multiple priorities and work to deadlines
- Great communication skills, relationship management and customer service
- Highly organised, detail-oriented and customer-focused
You’ll have an amazing eye for great design and will be able to demonstrate your ability in all areas of design.
Exceptional time management and great interpersonal skills are a must. This is a varied role that is only limited by your ability across different design disciplines.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- Company initiatives and team events
- Career development opportunities
- Product training and ongoing support
Boundaryline supports the personal development of employees for their own benefit and to achieve an efficient, productive and skilled team.
Like the sound of this opportunity? Tell us how great you would be in this role by submitting your CV along with a Cover Letter. For further information please contact Therese Doyle [email protected]